Arts Mid-Hudson Gallery and Community Galleries
You may use this form to submit your work to Arts Mid-Hudson's gallery, one of our Community Galleries, or both.
Arts Mid-Hudson Gallery:
Arts Mid-Hudson's gallery invites mid-Hudson artists and curators to share their work. Arts Mid-Hudson members will be given preference when curating and planning two-month exhibits with a focus on group shows and exhibits that include work of members, grantees, funded organizations, and artists throughout Dutchess, Ulster, and Orange Counties. Artists or curators can also propose shorter times for performances or multi-media installations. The gallery space is 400 sq feet with professional lighting and located in a visible location along Dutchess Turnpike (Rt. 44) in the town of Poughkeepsie, NY.
Proposals to our 2019 Gallery Schedule will be accepted until June 30, 2018.
Arts Mid-Hudson Community Galleries:
Arts Mid-Hudson curates rotating art exhibits in office buildings, restaurants, and other venues. This is a great opportunity for artists to display and sell their work, and we invite all artists to submit artworks. Artists must be members of Arts Mid-Hudson to exhibit in affiliated Community Galleries. This is a rolling review process with no deadline. To become a member of Arts Mid-Hudson click here.Our Community Gallery locations include:
- Steinberg Symer & Platt Law office – 27 Garden Street Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
- Assembly Member Didi Barrett's office – 12 Raymond Ave Poughkeepsie, NY 12603
- Artist's Palate restaurant – 307 Main Street Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
- Poughkeepsie Common Council Meeting Room – Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
- Main Printing – 272 Main Street Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
- Poughkeepsie Underwear Factory - 8 N Cherry Street Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
Additional considerations for all gallery locations:
- Work must be suitable for the gallery
- All visual artistic mediums are eligible, 2-D and 3-D
- You may propose performances or multi-media installations for Arts Mid-Hudson's gallery space.
- Artists are responsible for delivering/shipping work to specified locations.
- Arts Mid-Hudson will take every caution with the artwork, however, artists must provide their own insurance if desired.
- Arts Mid-Hudson commission on work sold as a result of the exhibition will be 25%.
- If hanging work, the works must have wires securely fastened on back. If work is unframed, work will be hung with binder clips
Questions? Please contact Lilia Pérez, Grants and Program Associate:
Phone: (845) 454-3222 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org