In order to submit an application, you must first read the Guidelines. You can download our complete guidelines here:
2018 Ulster County Services and Promotion Fund Guidelines
In addition to the questions below, these documents must also be filled out and attached to this submittable application. All documents must be exported to .pdf format before they are uploaded for submission.
Those listed in blue are links to download the required forms:
- Capacity Building Budget (For capacity building requests only)
- Project Budget (For programmatic support only)
- Letter of Agreement (For nonprofits serving as fiscal sponsors only)
- Staff List – include a detailed list of who will perform the work. Include a brief bio of key persons involved in implementing the programming.
- Board list – include names and addresses; frequency of board members; and if you have a non-discrimination policy in place.
- Supplemental materials (optional)
If you have any questions about this application or the guidelines, please contact Arts Mid-Hudson for technical assistance. Grants@artsmidhudson.org (845) 454-3222