In order to submit an application, you must first read the Guidelines. You can download our complete guidelines here:
2018 Dutchess Partners in the Arts Guidelines (PDF Download)
In addition to the questions below, these documents must also be filled out and attached to this submittable application. All documents must be exported to .pdf format before they are uploaded for submission.
Those listed in blue are links to download the required forms:
- Project Budget (Excel download)
- Activity Sheet (Excel download)
- Attendance by Zip Code Sheet (Excel download)
- Marketing Sheet (Excel download)
- Letter of Agreement (For nonprofits serving as fiscal sponsors only)
- Staff List – include a detailed list of who will perform the work. Include a brief bio of key persons involved in implementing the programming.
- Board list – including names and addresses; frequency of board members; and if you have a non-discrimination policy in place.
- Supplemental materials (optional)
If you have any questions about this application or the guidelines, please contact Arts Mid-Hudson for technical assistance. Grants@artsmidhudson.org (845) 454-3222