Arts Mid-Hudson Gallery and Community Galleries
You may use this form to submit your work to Arts Mid-Hudson's gallery, one of our Community Galleries, or both.
Arts Mid-Hudson Gallery:
Arts Mid-Hudson's gallery invites mid-Hudson artists and curators to share their work. Arts Mid-Hudson members will be given preference when curating and planning two-month exhibits with a focus on group shows and exhibits that include work of members, grantees, funded organizations, and artists throughout Dutchess, Ulster, and Orange Counties. Artists or curators can also propose shorter times for performances or multi-media installations. The gallery space is 400 sq feet with professional lighting and located in a visible location along Dutchess Turnpike (Rt. 44) in the town of Poughkeepsie, NY.
Arts Mid-Hudson Community Galleries:
Arts Mid-Hudson curates rotating art exhibits in office buildings, restaurants, and other venues. This is a great opportunity for artists to display and sell their work, and we invite all artists to submit artworks. Artists must be members of Arts Mid-Hudson to exhibit in affiliated Community Galleries. This is a rolling review process with no deadline.
To become a member of Arts Mid-Hudson click here.
Our Community Gallery locations include:
- Steinberg Symer & Platt Law office – 27 Garden Street Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
- Assembly Member Didi Barrett's office – 12 Raymond Ave Poughkeepsie, NY 12603
- Main Printing – 272 Main Street Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
- Poughkeepsie Underwear Factory - 8 N Cherry Street Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
- The Crafted Kup - 44 Raymond Ave, Poughkeepsie, NY 12603
Additional considerations for all gallery locations:
- Work must be suitable for the gallery - all visual artistic mediums are eligible, 2-D and 3-D
- Artists exhibiting in Community Gallery spaces are required to install and deinstall their own work. If you required assistance please reach out to AMH at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may propose performances or multi-media installations for Arts Mid-Hudson's gallery space.
- Artists are responsible for delivering/shipping work to specified locations.
- Arts Mid-Hudson will take every caution with the artwork, however, artists must provide their own insurance if desired.
- Arts Mid-Hudson commission on work sold as a result of the exhibition will be 25%.
- If hanging work, the works must have wires securely fastened on back. If work is unframed, work will be hung with binder clips
Please note that we will contact you if an opportunity is available to show your work and we keep all submissions to this program open in case a new showing opportunity arises. Thank you for your interest.
Questions? Please contact Lilia Pérez, Grants and Program Associate:
Phone: (845) 454-3222 | Email: email@example.com
Complete the questions on the final report form, upload required attachments, and submit by the deadline chosen by the applicant on the Grantee Information Form (submitted on Submittable). This date was also on the Reporting Help Sheet in the same envelope as the contract and check. If this date is unknown, please reach out to Arts Mid-Hudson.
Failure to submit a final report may jeopardize future grant requests.
Final Budget Form (download here)
Attendance by Zip Code for Programmatic Support (download here)
Sample Photo Release Form (download here) for your use
Questions? Contact Arts Mid-Hudson Grants Team:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 845-454-3222.